Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Canes Win!!!!!!

Go Canes! I've been a loyal fan since they came here to NC in 1997. I am so excited about them! They are my team! Hockey is my favorite sport to watch. Late last night, after some meetings, I enjoyed watching the Canes win their first Stanley Cup. Even though this series has had me on my toes throughout Games 4-7 especially, I still believed in them and knew they would pull it off.

One piece of commentary... that call for the goal that would've been the Cane's second goal for the evening, should've been ruled a score. They should've been more patient and taken more time to review the play. Even with that bad call and a few more in the third period, the Canes dominated!

I do have to say that Oilers' fans are definitely some of the most polite fans I have ever seen. I heard comments from both sides on the gracious and polite ways each side treated each other.

Praise be to heaven for this win. In celebration, I wore my Canes jersey to work today.... with a skirt. LOL. Anyways, the celebrations will continue and again CONGRATULATIONS!

"And that's a hurricanes goal... Woo, Woo Woo!"
"We are the champions!"

No comments: