Thursday, November 22, 2007

Anticipating Christmas on Thanksgiving

While I know it is Thanksgiving.... I still am fully in anticipation of Christmas! I can't wait. It is my favorite holiday. I have asked Rodney for a Zune which I know I will get (he's ordering it today at a good price!).

Plus, you just can't help the Christmas Holiday Spirit. It just makes you happy.

Well, eat you some good Pumpkin Pie (my favorite!) today and sit back and relax enjoying the blessings you have had this year. Even if it was a hard year, you can be thankful that it is almost over! I am thankful for my God, my family, my friends, and my business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the same way! I start anticipating Christmas in July though, when Choir practice starts for the Christmas Alive program. I love Christmas! After I got married and moved here, I quit going to church. The next I guess 5 years, Christmas just wasn't the same. I didn't realize what I was missing until I started going back to church. Suddenly, Christmas was my favorite holiday again. I can't wait for it to get here, and I am sad when it is gone. Jesus is the true reason for the season, and without Him it would just be "mas". Who would want to celebrate a holiday with that name!