Thursday, December 03, 2009

A Bit Taken Back

So, as many of you know, I have an online E-Bird Store. Things are going fabulously! I'm doing this full-time now which is just the opportunity that I've been looking for.

I tell you what though, sometimes, it makes me wonder what goes through people's minds. I'm a pretty supportive person, and when I have things that I feel like someone should know, I do it in private. I would never ever bring it to light in public.

However, without mentioning names, I'm a bit taken back by a new store that distributes through my same warehouse.

I'm pretty supportive of many stores that distribute through my warehouse. In fact, for many of them, even though they technically would be considered my competitors, I still write things to encourage them or are even fans of them on Facebook.

This one person who has this new store though won't talk to me and keeps removing me as a fan on their Facebook Fan Page. What's wrong with supporting them? Am I that abusive or what not? I don't know, but it's beginning to feel a bit personal, especially when they won't even talk to me or tell me why they are doing that.

Dr. B has always been supportive of my store even though it is technically competing with his online store as well. In fact, I used his store as a template for my own.

Anyways, I feel like I just needed to get that off my chest as it's been bothering me. I figured something might be up when I couldn't even click "Like" on that Fan Page of one of the photos posted.

Heaven forbid I EVER screen my fans. That just looks bad to me. I've spent many years building relationships with my fans on Facebook and YouTube. I wouldn't want to ruin it by being selective of who could be fans of my page. You just won't see me doing that.

By the way, if you ever have a problem with me, please don't hesitate to contact me directly privately. I would like to work things out or talk it through with you!!

Ok, that's my rant for the day. lol.

No comments: