Saturday, May 13, 2006

Class of 2006

Congratulations Class of 2006! I am so proud of you! I would like to make a special mention of a few people who have suceeded at crossing yet another excellent mark in their lives (cue Pop and Circumstance):

Thomas- my brother, whom I love. Finally! Only 5 years! I am very proud of you.
Jennifer- one of my best friends. I can't believe it... this day has finally come (we're getting old!)!
Manny- a good friend. I will miss you deeply as you move to Illinois. Thanks for sharing your Ghanan heritage with us.
Brian- another good friend. I will miss you as you move to Iowa. Congrats and thanks for always sharing your excellent points of view.
Chris- yet another good friend. I will miss you as you go to Japan for a couple of years. I am so excited for you!

To the Booneites:
So, Boone's novelty lasted for awhile and then the cold winds, snow, and low temperatures got on our nerves. Alas, we say we don't/won't miss Boone, but the relationships and all of us being together, we will miss. The beautiful mountains and the parkway never got old. Boone will always be there for our enjoyment when we should visit.

To the Raleighites:
It won't be the same around here without ya. The dynamics of our church will never be as diverse or exciting. Come back to us and visit. There will always be a place for you.

No comments: