Monday, June 25, 2007

2 Year Anniversary



Ah, how quickly it seems time has passed! Honestly, Rodney and I can hardly believe it's been 2 years. For us, it seems like just yesterday! For others, they think we have been married forever!
I tell you what, I asked my hubby today what he thought about it having been 2 years and he said, "It's like the honeymoon!" AMEN!

I hope we never get past the honeymoon stage. I want to be a perpetual honeymooner!

Stealing the idea from a friend of mine (Jessica), I think I will write down a few titles of the chapters of our marriage book (should we ever write one based on our experiences):

The Marriage is more important than the Wedding
The Wedding Day... thank goodness it's over!
Honeymooners... Honk at them
Holding hands is not taboo
"Oops" and "Sorry" are ok in Bed!
Feeling fulfilled
Understanding the Husband/Wife Role
God-centered Marriage
Finances are up and down... just push through the down
Finding happiness together
Compromising
Together, but independent too
Find common ground
Be Bird Brained (Sometimes)
Unconditional Love
Inside Jokes

Well, that's all I can think of now.
I am grateful to God for 2 wonderful years of memories and love!

I love you, Rodney!

No comments: