Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Dress

So, this is my dress.
Yes, I love it.
No, I won't be prettier than the bride.
The bride is always the prettiest.
I am just the matron of honor.
Wow, that sounds like I am old.
There is a maid of honor too-- Beth!
I am not sure what to call this dress.
Bridesmaid dress? Bridesmatron dress? I am not a maid... hmm.
Just my dress for Jen's wedding.
I will probably wear this dress again.
Jen's so sweet to let us pick our tops.
I can't wait to wear it.
I can't wait for Rodney to see me in it.
I'll probably cry at Jen's wedding.
She's not supposed to grow up!
We grew up together with Beth too...
Always sisters!
We are truly blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful dress! Miss you guys - see ya in a few weeks for Thomas's graduation :) -rkl