Saturday, December 16, 2006

Got Two ASU!

28-17: ASU takes two
Yes, champions.
AGAIN!
WooHoo!

It did get a little bit nail-bitting after they scored first and then we tied at 14. However, I have been speaking all week that we would win. And we did!

I feel proud to be an Appy once again. Not that I ever waned on being a proud Appy. It's just fun flaunting my alumnus status.

Anyways, I just wanted to flaunt it again.

On a side note, I can't believe I have been out of school for a full 3 years. Wow. That's weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what's really funny?

i went to a christmas party at nicole and stephen's and went into the living room. there were about 15 people there watching something on tv. i sat down and started talking to heidi and matt.

I turn around and look at the tv- i have a thing where i cant help but look at moving things- and said really loudly, "Woah, look, App is on TV!"

Yeah i will never hear the end of it.

i miss you! i have tuesday off (tomorrow). give me a call fi you want to hang out- i have your christmas present.