Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Congrats Class of '07!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Oh, the places you'll go!!!!

Vanessa- You amaze me! I know you are going to do awesome things in your life. You certainly teach me what's important in life. I just wish you the best in all and for God to truly help you touch your kids' lives as a teacher!

Marty- You are a doll! I always enjoy being around you. I am so glad you are sticking around here. I love your joy in life!

Andy- What can I say? You are awesome. You make me laugh. I know I am going to miss your funny comments and hilarious antics. I am so sad for all those folks who will never get to ride your Wolfline bus!

Brent- I pray that you will bless many people with your life. You definitely have been a blessing to me. My life certainly wouldn't be very interesting without you! Thanks for your hugs (& kisses... haha!), your happiness, and for always being a great friend/brother to me!

No comments: