Saturday, January 23, 2010

Conan O'Brien was jipped.

I have to say that I am with Conan O'Brien on what NBC has done. It was a low blow by them and I completely disagree. It has put Jay in an unfortunate spot and has pretty much shattered Jay's reputation. I no longer will support watching Jay Leno from now on because of it.

I adore Conan O'Brien and have always been around to watch his shows. It was a favorite thing for me to stay up to do in college. It's sad that NBC ripped the rug right out from underneath Conan. I think they deserve every tongue lashing they are getting because of it. It's their fault for thinking it was a smart idea to put Jay at 10pm and then after all of this fiasco put Jay back into "The Tonight Show." I mean, seriously? Who will really want to watch after all is said and done?

Kudos for Conan for doing the right thing in standing his ground against NBC. I have a higher respect for him for doing that. I can't wait to see what Conan does next. I'm loyal to him!

2 comments:

yannick said...

hi tamara cool subject ,if you want add comment in my blog too:http://etudes-yannick.blogspot.com/

thnx

Jenn B said...

I LOVE Conan O'Brien. They messed up big with what they have done. I've always thought Leno was stupid and have never watched him.