Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dreaming Big

You know what has been driving me absolutely nuts recently??? It's the negativity I'm getting towards at least one of my dreams. One of my biggest dreams is to be a stay at home mom once I start a family. However, the negativity towards that dream is absolutely stunning. Either some people can't dream big enough, or I dream too big for some people. It isn't, however, too big for me. I know what I want and will do whatever it takes to get it.

I know you might be thinking, but Tamara, look at this economy blah blah blah blah. You know what??!! I REFUSE to let the economy dictate my dreams. That's why I do some of the things I do as I work towards my dreams. Get OVER it. If you can't dream that big, fine. I can, though!

I'm starting to get to the point, even though I don't want to, of shutting these people's negativity out of my life. I only get upset at their negativity because it is so SAD. I'm sorry, but I can't live like that. I'm not one to not at least try and achieve my dreams. However, I do believe, without a shadow of a doubt, that I can make my dreams come true. I'd just like to do it with the encouragement of my friends and family rather than the negativity.

So what if it takes me longer than you think it should?! I won't be giving up, so you can get OVER that. I can guarantee you that I'll be closer to my dreams than you ever will be in your negativity. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I CHOOSE to live differently.

So, if you want to post something negative or tell me something negative about my dream or dreams, how about you "can it." My dreams are not unachievable, and if you think they are, GET A BIGGER DREAM or goal in your life. Really though.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Comment one: you want to start a family??? Wonderful!!
Comment Two: people have their priorities WAY out of line these days. no job or amount of money is worth it to me to have my kids stuck in daycare with someone else raising them. I'd rather be broke and with my kids! God's is our Provider!

Tamara said...

Well the timing is not right and won't be for awhile. But someday, yes I would. :) This is just me expressing about a dream that I have when I do get to that point. :)