Thursday, March 04, 2010

My Daily Vitamin Regimen (Including the Weight Loss Stuff!)

So I take a good regimen of daily vitamins. Don't get freaked out with how much I do take (it's all important and purposeful), but I'm sharing it with you as so many people ask me about my weight loss and what I do to keep healthy. I'm not putting this up here to debate whether or not you should take vitamins though. I'm pretty clear that I think you should by posting my list. So here it is!

For weight loss (and I've lost A LOT... ask me if you want to know how much, but let's just say I lost a 5 year old.):
Daily-
Slimmetry
Not meant for quick weight loss, but hey, slow and steady is the way to go if you want to keep it off. I started taking this a year and a half ago just to kick off my weight loss. I lost a good amount before I even started adding in smaller portions and exercise (a third of what I've lost on ONLY this).

With High Carb Meals & When I Remember to-
Carb Blocker
It also comes in a handy dandy blister pack if you don't want to carry a bottle.
Does it work? Definitely!!! It's just an additional thing I try and take when I know I'm eating out or going for those Carbs I love oh so much.


Regular Daily Regimen:

Double X
Now this is absolutely the best product you can get. They recommend two doses a day, but typically, I do one dose. So one of these packages will last me 2 months. For those with weaker stomachs (I take the above with milk and/or a meal), I recommend things like the following:
http://tmoney.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=104174 (Regular Daily)

Hair, Skin, & Nails
Ever complimented me on my skin? In addition to an AMAZING skin care system I use, I take this. My hair is stronger, my nails stronger, and my skin clearer.

My Omega 3's 
Ok, I'm not old, YET. But when I do get old I want to have a good brain, so I'm starting now. I only take one of these a day, but will most likely up it to 2/day once I get into my 30s. :) Plus, I don't like fish, so I don't eat it on a normal basis. Thus, this is the best way to get those all important Omega 3's. :)

ClearGuard
Just like the name. It clears things up and guards against things. The main thing being colds. Yea, how often do you really see me sick? Not often. It has to be MAJOR to break through my immune system. ;)

Iron
I have a problem with my iron levels. It's a genetics thing as my Mom has issues with it too. This is just added on to help with that. My daily has a lot in it, but I still need more. Before I took this supplement, I got turned away MOST of the time from giving blood. Now, I ONLY get turned away when I do too much in my workout the day before (due to my muscles storing added iron).

Concentrated Fruits/Veggies
Ok really... how many of us truly get all of our servings in of fruits and vegetables? I don't unfortunately, but I do alright. I just add one of these in daily to supplement my already ok diet. :)


SO, if you are looking to START a vitamin regimen, I would recommend the following:
Men's Daily Pack
Women's Daily Pack
At least with these two, you get to start taking care of yourself in a convenient packet that includes everything you need and easy to take on the go without dealing with bottles!


AND if you want to try the supplements that have aided me in my weight loss:
Slimmetry
Carb Blocker


One last thing I'll mention is something I supplement my workouts with.
I had no clue how much I was pushing myself with my stamina and endurance until I started eating half a pack of these gummies:
Endurance Cubes: Berry- my fav
Endurance Cubes: Fruit Burst
Especially, if you are a major worker-outer (lol on making up words) or if you want to just help give yourself a boost to feel good while working out, you HAVE to try these. One package is two workouts. I can't believe how easy it is for me to continue working out for 1-2 hours after having these. In fact, yesterday, I forgot to eat my serving of these cubes and my workout was terrible! I was tired after just pushing myself for 30 mins on the treadmill running. You WILL notice a huge difference when you add these to your workouts. It helps give you a quick energy boost, fuel prolonged endurance, and help your body replace key electrolytes lost during prolonged exercise (2 hours worth minimum). I ate a whole package of these before the Krispy Kreme challenge, and if you hadn't heard, had amazing race results! :)


Ok, so why did I post this? As I mentioned, several people have asked me what I do to lose weight and stay healthy. In addition to my diet (which isn't really all that good to be truthful) and exercise, these supplements have helped me tremendously. It is important for me to take care of myself now so that I don't have a drug store on my nightstand when I get older. I'm averting the health issues of the future by taking care of myself now. It is never too early to start!

Ask me any questions you might have. I can get you some samples too if you want some. I have more than just this in my repertoire of supplements. These are just what I take and I can help you figure out what you need based on what your health needs are.

 
The best ever! All natural and the #1 All Organic Vitamin Brand in the World!

No comments: