Monday, April 04, 2005

The ones I miss....

I was talking with Rodney yesterday on the way home from Winston Salem about how I miss a lot of my bestest friends (and family). Almost all of them live out of town and I miss them terribly. I have some in Boone, Asheville, Boston, and the Winston Salem area. These are for sure going to be my friends for life as well as some others.

Whenever I get to spend time with them, it always reminds me how much I care about them. From meeting in Greensboro to try on Bridesmaid Dresses to watching Wrestlemania on a big screen TV, the fun times make me happy to see them again. I just wish I had more time to visit everyone.

If I had it my way, we would all live in the same vicinity. I know it especially brings joy to Rodney and I when we see everyone again.

To all of you, and you know who you are: I love you dearly and miss you. Thanks for the calls, emails, and cards. You will always have a special place in my heart. To me, you are more than friends, you are family. I look forwards to being family to the end and beyond.

No comments: