Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Dream Car

Last night was awesome.

I was out and about, and, at the last place I stopped, I finally saw my dream car. You see, I want a hybrid, but not just any hybrid, the Lexus RX 400h hybrid. I had yet to see one on the road. On many occasions, I thought I was seeing one and would pull up quickly behind it to check the number on the back. However, the RX 300 and RX 330 look just like the RX 400h. Thus, I was disappointed every time.

There it was, though, sitting in front of the Barnes & Noble at Crabtree, and I about had a cow! IT WAS AWESOME!!! I just wanted to touch it, it was so beautiful. It was platinum with my black interior. Oh man, was I fired up!

I was so giddy afterwards, nothing could bring me down. Plus, I was listening to "The March" by Larry Winters on the way over and he was talking about his awesome cars. This was just the icing on the cake!

Well, here are some pictures of my future car for your enjoyment:
Front View
Back View
Side View
Isn't it so pretty?

No comments: