Monday, February 20, 2006

Welcome to the World!

So, I just discovered that through my SiteMeter I can see where everyone is from who looks at my page. I can figure out who is looking from a lot of the locations, but I have to say a special hello to all the anonymous people outside of the U.S. who have checked out my blog (in no particular order):

Moncalieri, Piemonte (Italy)
Dioulouffet, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur (France)
Hartwood, North Lanarkshire (United Kingdom)
Trk, Burdur (Turkey)
Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Madrid, Spain
Goitiolza, Pais Vasco (Spain)

Vidigal De Baixo, Leiria (Portugal)
Eschenloh, Bayern (Germany)
India
Bogot, Cundinamarca (Colombia)
Svja, Uppsala Lan (Sweden)
Asuncin, Central (Paraguay)
Windsor Park Estate, Dakar (Singapore)
Pantai Valley, Wilayah Persekutuan (Malaysia)
Europe (very general, but that is what came
up as a location)

I feel so international!

I have hits from a ton of states too (again, in no particular order):
North Carolina (well, that was expected!)
Virginia
Utah
Rhode Island
Texas
Florida
Wisconsin
Washington
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Indiana
Georgia
Mississippi
Arizona
Illinois
Tennessee
Maryland
California

Nevada

Another interesting thing is that my blog comes up in Google searches. That is awesome. I can be googled! LOL.

I am grateful to all of you who support my blog with hits and will continue to do my best at keeping it updated!

No comments: