Monday, February 20, 2006

The One Time...

This has totally bummed me out:
Yesterday, I hung around church for just an extra 15 minutes or so, and in that time frame, I received a phone call that I didn't know was going to occur, nor did I want to miss. You see, there really is not good reception in the sanctuary in my church, plus, my phone was on silent.

Guess who called?
Beth called me from Africa!!!

Pooey, I missed it and she tried three times!!! I'm sad that I didn't catch her phone calls, but also extremely excited that she rang me! Most of you have heard me talk about this, but I miss her a ton! It was so nice to hear her voice on my voice mail! I will save that message too. I hope that she tries back again (not in the mornings during the week, only after 1pm; not on Tuesday or Wednesday nights ;) ).

Anyways, I am extremely proud of her! I am really looking forwards to the summer not only because Jen is getting married, but because we will get to see Beth!

I am definitely grateful that God has protected her out there and given her the good experiences she has had. I always look forwards to the pictures she sends and the emails I receive.

Continue to keep her in your prayers as I will. She, technically, has one more year there after July.

Beth- Love ya hon!

No comments: